Thanks for taking the time to review my policies and what I am willing to offer you, the author.
If you would like me to read your work, I am more than happy to do so, as long as you understand the following...
1. I will never guarantee a review on my blog. I have decided to only feature more-or-less positive reviews, which means that if I don't genuinely enjoy your novel, I won't review it. (That isn't to say that I will only say good things. If there are pros and cons then I have to mention both.)
Of course this also means that you'll never get a completely negative review from me.
2. Unfortunately I don't have the time to check up with every author who sends me their books. If you want to know if I have read your novel yet or why I'm not reviewing it -- you are more than welcome to send me a follow-up email. I don't mind!
3. Every Tuesday I feature a book trailer that I think is well done. If you have a book trailer you are proud of, you are more than welcome to send it my way.
4. I am willing to coordinate with you to set up a book giveaway, simply shoot me an email so we can set it up!
5. Yes, I would love to know if you are having a sale, offering a novel for free for a limited time or are about to release an all-new novel.
6. The genres I am most likely to review/feature are; Fantasy, Science Fiction, Steampunk and Paranormal Romance. Though if I am blown away by a book I will probably feature it regardless of genre.
7. I will never review or read horror. It's just not my thing.
8. I read on Kindle or paperback.
If you are interested in having your books reviewed, would like to organize a book-giveaway or simply want to chat; please feel free to email me.